Investing in massage is an investment in your health.
LaStone, the original hot and cold stone massage.
- A contemporary approach using heated stones (and sometimes alternating with chilled stones) to bring balance to the body at all levels.
- Non-invasive, gentle, warming (or cooling), relaxing massage.
- Goes beyond typical massages allowing for greater relaxation, health and well-being.
- Potential of this treatment goes beyond measure.
- Recharges ourselves
Myofascial Release/Myoskeletal Therapy a comprehensive treatment approach to pain reduction. (Myofascial Release, Myofascial Freedom of Movement, Myofascial Unwinding)
- Non-invasive, hands on approach to manual therapy (no oil is utilized) focusing on the soft tissue found under the skin.
- It can be defined as a stretching technique, releasing restricted tissue which impedes efficient movement.
- Is a safe technique which prevents over stretching of the soft tissues of the body.
- Treatments are directed by the information gained from Clients, verbally and nonverbally (through touch).
- It’s a developed technique to see under the skin by understanding the feedback of muscles through our hands/touch. A philosophy of care rather than a series of techniques.
PreNatal Massage Therapy
Prenatal Massage focuses on the mother-to-be as she goes through the changes due to pregnancy. This is not a replacement for medical care, but rather as an adjunct to aid in the health and rapid recovery of the mother. PreNatal Certified.
Relaxation and Therapeutic Massage Therapy
- Swedish massage based - most common type of massage.
- Combines various hands-on techniques to break up muscle tension with the assistance of oils.
- Can be slow and gentle or vigorous and bracing depending on the needs.
- Designed to relax muscles by applying pressure to them.
- Increases blood flow and circulation.
Sports Massage Therapy
Sports massage therapy is geared toward athletes of every kind, from world-class professionals to weekend joggers. The particulars of the sports massage technique are specific to the athlete's sport of choice. Focusing on areas of the body that are overused and stressed from repetitive and often aggressive movements. Also, chronic pain suffers benefit from this therapy approach.